Statement of Faith
- God is our friend.
- Friendship with God is not earned by human effort, it’s God’s gift to us through faith in the person and work of his son Jesus.
- God always forgives us when we ask.
- The Bible is our manual for living.
- Prayer changes us and sometimes our circumstances.
- Building relationships with other friends of Jesus in small groups, helps to keep us spiritually healthy.
- God gives every person a spiritual gift. We must discover the gift and use it to help others.
- God cares immensely about people who don't yet know about his son Jesus. God expects us to tell others about Jesus.
- God cares about all relationships. A healthy relationship between men and women includes fidelity in marriage and celibacy in singleness.
- Giving back a tithe of our money to God, pleases God, helps others, and keeps us from being selfish.
- God cares about people who are hurting and we must care too.
- Great things can happen, in us and through us, when we respond to God’s friendship.
- Because of Jesus, God will always be our friend in life and in death.